Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blog Organization

Ok, so I have been working on reorganizing my blog. I am looking to have this blog include a variety of my cooking/baking attempts, rather than ONLY being for recipes I've made from Basic Baking by Lora Brody. So, you may notice that posts I had previously published months ago now have a new date. This is because in my attempt to reorganize things, some of the posts were deleted so I had to re-post them.

So now, the way my blog will be organized is that every time I post something, I will label the post (i.e. "Basic Baking", Desserts, Mexican, etc), and the labels will be listed on the left-hand side of my blog. Each label will act as a "tab" which can take you to all of the posts for that particular section of my blog.

Basically, the reason I am doing this is because I want to expand my blog to include things that I cook/bake other than what's from that one book. My hope is that by doing it this way, I will actually be able to post stuff on a regular basis, instead of only when I get around to making something from that one book.

So hopefully you will enjoy reading about all the fun recipes I try at home. I am even considering working on creating some of my own recipes. We'll see how well those turn out. ;o) I have been cooking and baking a lot more lately; just not from Basic Baking, so now you might actually get to read new posts several times a week, instead of every couple of months!

I hope I didn't ramble too much in this post, but I'm really looking forward to introducing you to a broader range of my cooking and baking attempts. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment